What is the 30-Day Fitness Challenge?
The Property Industry 30-Day Fitness Challenge is a virtual fundraising event! You can register as a team or individual, select a fitness goal and activity (cycle, walk or run), and set a fundraising target to achieve over 30 days. 100% of funds raised will go towards the PIF House Program.
What are the key dates?
Registrations go live from the 6th of April.
Your 30-Day Challenge starts on the 2nd of May.
How do I register?
You can enter as an individual, join or create a team by selecting “Register” at the top of the pif30.com.au website.
How do I create, share or join a team?
After registering as an individual, you will be prompted to ‘join’ or ‘create’ a team. As this is a virtual event, there is no limit on team member numbers and location.
To create a team
Click ‘create team’, enter team name and then click ‘create team’. You will be then taken to your team page which you can customise & invite team members to join. You also choose to create a private or public team.
To join a team
Click ‘join team’, enter team name and click ‘join team’. If the team is ‘public’ you will automatically be added,
If the team is ‘private’ a request will be sent to the team leader.
Are there any fees involved?
There is no registration fee, however, we do have a fundraising minimum ask of $250.
How do I fundraise?
Click here to download PIF’s Fundraising tips
If I record KMs before the challenge starts, will it reset?
To keep things fair all kilometres recorded prior to 2 May will be reset.
Can I start fundraising before 2 May?
Of course! You can start fundraising from the minute you register. We recommend donating to yourself first
off as it gets the ball rolling and sets a benchmark for your supporters.
How can I get my company involved?
- Get a team together
- Ask about matched giving
- Encourage your colleagues or employer to donate $1 per every KM you achieve
- Tell your marketing team and ask them to share information about the challenge internally and externally
Can I connect my fitness tracking app to my 30-Day Challenge?
Yes, once you have created a profile, select “My fitness activity” in your profile drop-down and
connect your fitness app from the list of apps that work with your dashboard.
How can I join a team?
If you are wanting to join a team that's set to allow people to join, you can join by doing the following.
- Search for the team in question in the "Donate to a friend" section on the homepage
- Select the team once they come up from your search
- In the header of the team page, there will be a "Join us" button
- Either connect from your already made account or create a new one then you will be joined.
How do I create a team from my dashboard?
If you have created an individual account and later decided you want to create a team:
- Click your login drop down in the top right corner (should have your name in the corner)
- Select "My Account"
- There will be an option called "Create Team"
- Populate your team details here and get started
How to pass on the team captain role to another member
- Go to the team's edit page
- Click on "Team Members"
- Click on "Team Captain" tab
- Select from the dropdown the new captain to assign to this team
- Hit Save.